View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 08:01 PM   #1525
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

#1437 i was aboutta flip a shit until i re-read like 3 times and figured out the actual meaning of the thing and lol sunfan got trapped too

#1453 i think this is the first subaru post that i actually paused to re-read because it felt like it's actually something of note. becaus-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Yoshl either wolfing or going to get a huge slap in the face postgame on his Haku meta because he doesn't realize that I'm simply lost.
"you're dumb because you can't tell that my meta is that i'm lost" is not anything near what i look for or expect tbh. Like, sure people can have habits or playstyles they fall into regularly, but literally even something as small as plop earlier on in the phase being like "haku wasn't flip floppy in D0 so i was paranoid, but then he's fine now because he's like normal D1" flies in the face of what you're claiming.

Your read can be *supplemented* by meta sure, but if it's anchored in it, then it's not a strong read, or it's a manufactured read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.