View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 09:00 AM   #715
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
You suck MML, did you not retain any info from my post? I'm totally going to lynch inactives till you get me a good reason not to. Don't feel like combing Yoshls posts again, but off the top of my head:

Things I liked:

His interaction with you
His push on storm

Things I disliked:

His opening jab on AA felt forced
His later arguements with dfr made little sense to me
I disagree with him about wolf choreographed posts

And I wouldn't tinfoil on his inactivity, he still overall has alot of posts. And maybe he, you know, has a life?
Things I don't remember doing:
Pushing on storn
Opening jab on AA

also, it's valid to say that you'd refuse to tinfoil on inactivity, given a good base of posts otherwise. However, I'm pretty sure that I made it clear that I've still been around with very basic posts that hardly contributed much to the game. Like, I offered stuff like a vote on hakulyte, comment that i'd totally lynch inactives, etc. but there was no player analysis, no pushes on anyone, no prodding, or anything. I was pretty clearly in thread.

Also, i didn't realize that charu somehow has the most posts in the thread????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.