View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 09:54 PM   #1352
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Skip this in EoD, read it afterwards. Nothing to see here. It's just an uncomfortably long read list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Charu, why did you post an exhaustive character list without any scumleans???????

super useless, why even post something like that?
Goldstinger's "Better than Charu" read list:

1) roundbox - I'm not very fond of their posts, will likely read more into them, just like Celirra following the next day. Neutral, but 2 (out of 20) points leaning scum

2) Hakulyte - slight scum lean - See this post

3) Shadow_God_10 - Pretty aite town lean I've got a pretty good grip of meta reading lewdy and they're not shooting off any sirens, they also picked up on a lot of the same stuff as me, so it's some thinking across the same wave length.

4) Funnygurl555 - Bizarre, crazy, wack, I wouldn't be surprised if they're town, I'd be more-so surprised if they were wolves since I'm assuming there would be a fair amount to keep their wits about them in this scenario. probably town

5) SubaruPoptart - ehhhh, they followed a lot of the same stuff that I did this phase, but talked a lot of shit I disagreed with. Pretty much anything regarding graphs or outside of Reuben. Neutral leaning 2 points scum

6) T-Force - slight scum lean Just because, they are veteran to the game and should probably be posting way more than they should be. Feels like a cheap 'low gut' hit to be doing this 'afk-ish' playing d0, with me in the room :'(

7) gold stinger - hi that's me

8) mellonxcollie - subtle town lean because I'm dangerous and I can.

9) FreezinIce - Didn't really see much from them today, will probably seek their posts a lot harder next phase similarly to Celirra.

10) XelNya - Pretty bashful, but they aite. Stood similarly on a couple arguments this phase neutral but 2 points (out of 20) towards town.

11) 123kappa3 - small town lean although noted that it's only because they are similarly in agreement with a lot of topics in the same direction as me.

12) funkywong - I want them to post more town/wolf content tomorrow than the neutral content they put out today.

13) storn42 - Probably shitposting to die for the memes for the heck of it. I don't mean to disacknowledge anything he's said at all this phase, but probably doesn't deserve to die over the posting he did this phase unless they continue to go about it in that fashion. subtle town lean.

14) Celirra - Bag of nothing. It's neutral. Nothing stood out really to me until they started posting near eod, and I didn't necessarily have the time to look over their posts across how active eod has been while also making this post.

15) Xiz - Was somewhat understanding of where the blame was on reuben regarding his first initial posts. I'm a bit hesitant of putting them here but they are by no means being a non-contributor, so I think they are at least trying to put in some effort to solve the game. somewhat. small town lean.

16) reuben_tate - low scum lean. See this post.

17) fatfuck42 - I liked their first initial pressure on Benguin, and I think it's town-like. Probably town

18) Logman6656 - Probably my vote for tonight because I said I would vote out an inactive, and that's not changing.

19) choof - this guy FUCKS. good town lean, below FatFuck. Exerted pressure on Benguin before anyone, as well as pressure on Subaru for graph shit.

20) bugkid666 - small mindmeld in correlation to where they stand on Benguin & Subaru. Although, I didn't like their pressure on TWGma. It felt out of place, but just sort of 'feeding the white noise' that I mentioned earlier. Small town lean.

21) spongebobismysenpai - One of the inactives I had my eyes on. They have been making efforts & posting close to eod though, so I'm ok with that. Hope they have more time to read next day phase.

22) blindreper1179 - I'm convinced that everything they've had to say today has either been fluff or jokes (including coming up to eod here), and not really a fan of that. Like 2 points (out of 20) below neutral.

23) mcdaddio - Had some stuff to say, but it's more or less been pretty neutral, nothing really to quote about.

24) cedolad - I actually don't recall anything of significance that they had to say this d0 and that's kinda disappointing. neutral But I would like to see some more content directed towards making a formed opinion on some players come d1.

25) Charu - Has stayed mostly neutral this entire d0, so they get a pretty neutral position.

26) DaBackPack - I like the pattern of thinking that he's approaching with, and putting everyone on the Benguin reaction I think is a good idea with at least beginning to form some impressions on where people could be moving as a group that are thinking the same thing. Probably town.

- Tosh 2014