View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 01:09 PM   #6
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: What's the next step for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Song corrections, followed by Permissions backup, followed by Musicians' profiles on the wiki, followed by
someone doing something about this http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=130781
Song corrections was the task that's been waiting for the longest time, but I still need more feedback for all yellow/red cases. I'm thinking of making this a bit easier and create a couple polls to see what the community thinks about. It's definitely high in the list of priorities though.

Frame fix log is something that requires a bit of engine and stepchart knowledge. I don't see how I could be really useful there unless there's a ton of files that need frame fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
I say do whichever you personally think is most important!

Also if you'd like some help with something, I'm free on most weekends these days and could use something productive to pass the time..so yeah
I may hand out a few tasks like finding original post of permissions or giving a second opinion on song corrections. That's the kind of stuff anyone can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Permissions Backup outweighs Song Corrections/Musician profiles at the moment for stepartists sake and also it can influence other things in a more drastic way than the others.
At this point, I'm not so sure what could further help stepartists to find which songs that are safe to step. Or is the thread easy to navigate ?
Another problem I have : it's becoming hard to update the thread/wiki when a new permission pops up. There's 3-4 places to modify things and anybody else would find the task too complicated/overwhelming.

Last edited by noname219; 02-10-2016 at 01:11 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote