View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:46 PM   #139
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Just caught up. I don't know about the star vote, they instantly jump into the game and ISOd two people it seems. And read everything. I feel a wolf would skim and point out bs things to push an agenda. Star quoted things they agree and are unsure about.
You on the other hand have been very leader like. You've been upset not all info is on your hands (live chat example) you started this thread gun ho and had a way to communicate threads easily. (Which is nai) You've been extremely chatty quoting way way too much. It's thread filling.
I have to leave lunch. I'll get to sub on next break.

I feel like most info would be a sub/ gold lynch. If by God's guess star was wolf or town, it's not gonna help us, we'd still be at square one.
This is the sort of parsing that I was behind initially, until I decided that it's not just my game that I'm playing, but everyone's game with this vote.

Considering I'm already 1 death removed, I might as well make the most informationally-available lynch that benefits everyone's parsing of the game state rather than just my own. In my opinion, that would be having to go back to the roots of the wagons that happened for d0 voting, which is the Logman stack, and the Haku stack.

Reason I come to that conclusion, is because we are under assumption that everyone here is town, yes? What information comes to light if I flip town? What about Subaru? Logman (star-crossed) flipping town means incorrect votes from d0 that can be analyzed. There isn't much to analyze on a Subaru / gs kill, unless you want to check my reads to see if they are town-genuine, which may or may not be wrong because it's day 1 and you could check with a star-crossed lynch, or check Subaru of which I have nothing for and doubt it would provide much information, I'd have to read back through the thread to see what their thoughts are on other players.

- Tosh 2014