Old 10-9-2021, 12:27 AM   #17
Aquellex
Blue Kangaroo
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The giant has fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
Jesus christ you're all retarded.

That Pine Nut made me ****ing laugh out loud. What a load of crap. Video it, and show the judge and ini and I will believe you, and you will regain your legitamacy. Until then, like the fots score, this is ****ing fake as hell. I have nothing against you because you're a cool guy, but you ****ing cheating piece of **** lmfao.
Jealous much? It's funny, if he posts a vid of the ox1311 and gets around that score, then you'll all be like "oh, sorry, w/e, gj"

And then in a few months later he'll post something else insane and again you guys will be like "OMFG WTF BS POST A ****ING VID OR YOU'RE BS"
Seems that he'll never be deemed legitimate unless he posts scores that are around your calibur =P
There's like no pleasing you guys... That's why I don't ever post speed vids either... ****

Submit solo VGM charts here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
It is impossible to download and examine the FFR website's source code, which means that it is impossible to prove that FFR is not spyware. FFR also records all of your scores and restarts, and publicly broadcasts your blackflags without user consent.
Aquellex is offline   Reply With Quote