View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 10:44 AM   #6
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: FFR keeps Crashing During Gameplay

This is the first iteration I've seen of the game physically crashing for someone, if true, to put into perspective of how uncommon a crash is.

I'd bet that it's something on your end, whether it's a really old computer or something is set up incorrectly.

If the above downloads crash in the same fashion, what Operating System (OS) are you using? Hardware (Processor, RAM, Baseboard if available)? If it's windows, should be able to find 'settings', 'system information', or 'system properties' by looking around in control panel.

If you're using windows 10 and don't know what GPU/Graphics Card you're using, can find out quickly by opening 'system information'. The full name is under System Summary -> Components -> Display.

But to echo what was said earlier in the thread, it shouldn't happen. It's a flash game, that has minimal RAM usage so it's not typically going to cause a crash. If everything's fine in the hardware department, then I'd say the downloaded version of the game was set up incorrectly. Make sure you're unzipping the folder correctly, and moving all the files from inside the zipped folder, to any New Folder outside of the zipped folder, and then play the game.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-22-2021 at 10:49 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote