View Single Post
Old 02-7-2021, 04:00 PM   #2
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

Had a dream when I was 3 where I was still awake at midnight when I wasn't supposed to be, and this giant multi-eyed, tentacle monster the size of a two-story house was stalking me at a distance through my window. It was advancing towards me outside whenever I had my eyes open, and appeared to stop whenever my eyes were closed. Curiosity got the better of me as I kept opening and closing my eyes, until it was right at my window, and had slipped one tendon around the window and opened it a crack. I had my eyes firmly shut at that point, and was scared to open them. I took a peek though, and it ravaged through my window, glass going in all directions. Immediately picked me up, and tore me limb from limb, and then immediately woke up to a charley horse from the muscles in my back.

Honestly if it wasn't for me screaming in pain from the charley horse in multiple places, I probably wouldn't have remembered it. 3 year old me literally thought I was getting ripped limb from limb, since it was the first time I had ever had a charley horse.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-7-2021 at 04:02 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote