View Single Post
Old 12-1-2020, 10:55 PM   #70
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [Postgame Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't think "how much I do" historically has any correlation with whether or not I die D1, I think I did more than other players which if we're looking at that logic means I shouldn't be lynched over them

also yeah I said *when* not *because* although I can see how that would be a mistake one makes
probably just try to assume I have no ego when reading my posts
(even though I am the best player here)
Even if you think you did more than other players, you still got voted out first - meaning there's something else you can be looking at. Elaborating and elucidating your logic to others is pretty critical in making your work understood and actually heard.
-------
i was generally quoting you, and the meaning doesn't really change because of the word swap.
-------
again, trying to be completely honest: it's hard to change perception of your ego when comments like that have never not happened, and there's generally never much humility at all coming from your end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.