View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 03:54 AM   #405
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@123kappa3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
cedo, celery, xiz, and bug, are all possible wolves, but none are good votes right now. i think those are in order from most --> least likely. I havnt really looked too much into it. BUt bug seems really really organic about them not talking to t force.
bug and cedo are likely not wolves, Cel & Xiz are like 20% chances. Stick to the current votes with Ben, and adjust reads/plays as new information comes in.

That's what the game is lacking right now, information. You have 3 town flips that provide close to zero information and a lot of people dying fast with no fast way of producing flips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
BTW storns neighbor said they are town, just want to point that out
I've entertained the idea that Cel/storn could be a possible w/w regarding neighborhoods and possibilities that they could just end up in a w/w neighborhood but I shelved the idea in favor of just focusing on information circulating in how people are defending others and how the role flips for the end of this day phase will shape it.

- Tosh 2014