View Single Post
Old 04-5-2022, 05:11 PM   #229
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
A lot of song titles have been corrected or altered over the years, but the names and descriptions of a lot of tokens have not be adjusted.

A few examples:
"B.B. - Revenge -" is written as "BB Revenge"
in the description of "B.B. - Revenge -" it say "BB Evolution" instead of "B.B. - Evolution -"
The description of "Binary Rendezvous" does not specify which "ruins" must be played.
This is an @Velocity issue, I can't change/fix those things on my end, since only Developers essentially have access to directly change token info/data/unlock requirements. Only thing Game Managers can essentially do, is provide token unlocks, update icon images, and create the initial token template for unlocks (the unlock itself needs to be done by a Developer). Will ping.

edit: Scratch that, I do have ability to edit text for those pages on the website. Fixed. Will still ping tho because there are a few token things out of my control, like unlock text.

List me more examples/prepare a list of what needs updating, and I will change them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobvl39 View Post
Molto Vivace is actually a tempo indication, not a name. It should be called Transcendental Etude no. 2
This is a Legacy song that's already hidden from public for its age/quality standards, it would have to be put through public discussion on whether or not to change the song name (due to how people search/find the song, among other situations like bg splash screen info inherited from legacy songs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh05013 View Post
SHI*O*KA*RA* has a strange edge case. The BOF page shows a star at the end(SHI☆O☆KA☆RA☆), but the actual BMS file, the Groundbreaking page, and the BGA do not(SHI☆O☆KA☆RA).
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlyice View Post
Azure recently got re-rated from 49 to 52. It's currently in the Dance genre, which has files <50 difficulty. Should Azure be moved to Dance 2 now based on its new rating?
Good catch. Fixed.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-5-2022 at 05:16 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote