View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 10:23 AM   #1
darkedge22
Knight of time
FFR Veteran

Smile Playing FFR at a talent show

My school is holding auditions for a talent show the 21st and the 22nd of December and I am actually considering playing FFR at auditions. I talked about it to a couple of my friends and they all said I should do it. Plus once and a while when I have free time at lunch I go to our schools computer room and play FFR. People around me are actually amazed(even though I'm not that good) and don't actually think I'm the one playing and that its just some video I have up as I just smash the keyboard lol. I talked to the person in charge and he thought it was a ridiculous idea to play a video game at a talent show and he liked it (I tried to explain a little but more about it what it was but failed miserably). He said he would allow it but because he does not know exactly what it is I have shortened amount of time to impress.

The song must be....

roughly 3 minutes or less (not counting setup time)
School appropriate (no bad words)

I'm level 64 but if i'm trying to impress an audience that does not play rhythm I can go up to level 70 with an FC. If I make the cut I will make another post with more information will be given at the talent show like how long we have, when the date is, etc...

30,000 credits will be awarded to the person's song that gets picked for auditions (credit prize will be bigger if I make it in the talent show).

Everyone has until the 20th of December 12:00AM server time to submit their songs to this thread.

Credit for the idea to play FFR at a talent show goes to Gold stinger

His talent show thread http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=129878

Last edited by darkedge22; 12-12-2015 at 10:29 AM..
darkedge22 is offline   Reply With Quote