View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 02:33 PM   #10
WirryWoo
Forever Derbyless
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Default Re: Your gaming achievements

I don't recall specific moments when I actually felt proud of an achievement in the games that I play. If those proud moments exist, they are definitely short-lived and it's hard for me to remember them.

Most of the games I enjoy playing and my drive in playing these games (primarily League of Legends and FFR) are focused on self-improvement, so any small indication where I see myself improving as a player is one that I guess I'm particularly proud of. But more importantly, I would say that throughout the many years of playing these video games focused on self-improvement, I have grown so much as an individual and I don't think any game achievements I have can compare to the value of what personal growth provides for me.

If there's one thing to be proud of, it would definitely be how much I have personally grown through playing video games.

Nowadays, I don't have as much time as I did back then to focus on self improvement. I have been using both FFR and League of Legends as an outlet for my stress because it's definitely nice to let off some steam and hang around with friends who I have made throughout my gaming journey. They were part of my personal growth, and because of this, they will always be part of my group of friends regardless if I ever stop playing FFR and League or not.

Thanks to my group of FFRiends for always supporting me (both in-game and out) and being there for me in my toughest times. You guys know who you are and you all are the best

WirryWoo is offline   Reply With Quote