View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 12:35 PM   #133
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@reuben_tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Maybe I'm dumb or maybe my memory is bad, but can you elaborate on what you mean by this? Maybe it might help me understand better if you phrase it as "If subaru flips green, then it's very likely that X is true. Otherwise, it's likely that Y."
Yeah, of course.

If you check who voted in what order on Logman (now star-crossed), it's:
Haku - Charu - Ben (You) - FG - funkywong.

I have a scumread on Haku for being 2nd vote on a lot of different attempted wagons in their own words/posts for d0, to 'try and get something started' on them. They were initially on storn, then tried TWGma, and I even asked 'why the TWGma vote' and got no response.

I have a scumread on Charu because of conversation with blind end of night OOTC and then dying immediately after. You can read back a lot of the back-n-forth convo I had this day phase regarding that.

And I have a smaller, slighter scumread on you for dying in the same fashion, since I felt like I may have been a little hard on you in OOTC to try and get a team-like thing working that could benefit town for our neighborhood and the single cusp in it was just killing me off right away so you wouldn't have to put up with it. It's kind of a tunneling point admittedly, but I also didn't like your posts from d0 and I still think a lot of your posts from the first half of d1 contain a lot of fluff or talk for the purpose of talking rather than solving or attempting to worldbuild from your point of view, form reads, theorize teams etc.

Given all of that, my first choice is Subaru because that's, in my point of view, a lot of scum stacked on what would be a town. I'm pretty convinced that everyone here is town, and so is pretty much everyone else here in this game. Can flip Logman (star-crossed) as my 2nd choice for the infolynch to verify, I'm just spouting from my world perspective is all.

- Tosh 2014