View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:03 PM   #449
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Also I think sanzath's string of posts is mostly towny based on tone, I like his enthusiasm for the game and his frustration about people not posting seems genuine. I'd think a wolf would be more happy about a null game state

The fact that he is SO defensive toward gold stinger is a little bit worrisome and does look like overreacting based on how far away eod is and how many people even seem interested in following on that push at this point. but this could just be mixing with his frustration at the lack of activity
imho Sanzath pre-goldstinger vote d1 seemed like he was taking advantage of that null game state. Like it helps that questions are being tossed around now, but when you reflect on MN's post (Get ready to put on your tinfoil hats for this dose of tunnel vision):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Overall, to me this just screams "Veteran wolf", someone who has rolled wolf before, or has seen enough games to see where that eod was headed. Someone active enough to catch Shadow_God in mid-air and prevent them from spilling some beans.

Looking at our set of players, this would put some light on:
- Gold Stinger (hate to list him, because I like GS very much this game, but if he was wolf this is how I think he would play it)
- Melloncollie
- Sanzath
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Conclusion: To find the wolf this phase, I'll look at users who are
* easy going
* making obvious town reads (possibly to get people to agree with them and find them not menacing)
It really does seem to me, that after Sanzath wasn't getting really anywhere with me, he shifted gears to open frustration on the game and swap to asking literally everyone questions about everything.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote