View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 10:27 AM   #1
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default FFR Discord Nitro Giveaway

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in for a quick SponCon during the season as we start to drive a bit closer to Christmas. And since circumstances may be that I'm sitting on top of some gift Nitro subscriptions, I figured I'd gift 5 of them to all of you out there! The ones that have been active on Discord or the Forums!

Rules are simple:

(1.) Post in this thread with your Discord name, along with the number tag at the end of it. For example, mine is "Goldstinger#8592". You can find it in the bottom-left of Discord when it is opened.

(2.) Make sure you are in the FFR Official Discord! If you are not, then I may be unable to find you or Direct Message you. I'll try my hardest if the case is you don't want to / cannot join the Discord, but can't guarantee.

(3.) You cannot submit multiple times from multiple accounts. One entry per person unless there's an exception directly from me!

That's it!~

It does not matter if you are already subscribed to Discord Nitro. If you happen to win while doing so, accepting a Nitro gift will be credited as an extra month on your current subscription.

People that enter will have their names entered into https://wheelofnames.com/ and randomly picked to win. When someone wins, their name will be removed from the wheel and the wheel will spin again until all 5 Nitro gifts are given out. These are the full-sized Nitro gifts, not Nitro basic, so they do come with server boosting, custom profiles, activity access and more.

Sign-up in this thread will end and subsequently the drawings will happen at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Sunday, December 11th (Tomorrow as-of the making of this thread).

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 12-11-2022 at 09:16 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote