View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 06:14 PM   #556
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: FFRMania Engine: 8500+ songs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrik View Post
I'm honestly not up to date. I haven't been around the site for a few years now, though every so often I'll jump into the main game and play new files or jump into FFRMania to play some fun files there. That got me talking to Fanta and that's sort of how this ball got rolling.

If this engine has become that essential, then I'm honestly really glad we could help the community out with some uploads and pack rearrangements.

If there's any pack recommendations let us know.
It's one of those things where the more experienced you become at the game, the smaller the pool of songs that are worth playing at your skill level, and that number slowly dwindles as mindblocks settle in. So, it's really nice to have a catalog of files, even if unofficial, to just have more content in that pool to play from.

I probably wouldn't be the best at recommendations since an Etterna/Stepmania regular would probably have a better idea of what to recommend in that department.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-14-2021 at 06:15 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote