View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 11:09 AM   #442
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Stopping here for two notes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Roundbox imma need you to convince me that Manti isn't worth voting
Sell him to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I would like to know as well. Don't hate 'em, but he was certainly aggressive with his post about the no lynch topic along with the MML vote.
Roundbox never responds to these I don't think. I feel there have been several questions that Round has just sorta of avoided talking about, but this is one I wished he actually took the time to explore. At this point in my re-read I think he just drones on Lewdy for a bit with soft defense for his town circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I guess I'll toss some random thoughts out here:

I actually don't like MML and here's the reason:
Charu posts this:

MML follows up with it shortly after with this saying he's interested in exploring the No Lynch option.

Roundbox pushes back kinda strongly:

and MML immediately splits the difference instead of engaging roundbox on the issue. Giving the exact reasons why No lynch is a bad option (wagonomics and lynching is our only way to kill wolves).

I don't buy that MML thought no lynch was a good idea and 180'd as soon as he got flak for it. Feels disingenuous.
I dove into this in an unpublished post in a not cool way, but I still want to address this

Manti, you know your reason for voting me was that I was pushing the No Lynch too hard, right? But when you explain how I was pushing the no Lynch too hard your reason ends up being "well he was for it but isn't anymore. He 180'd on it. Wolf"

So in your world, if I liked the idea and stuck with it I'm a wolf, but if I liked the idea and then through conversation admitted it had drawbacks I'm still a wolf?

You can not explain your way out of this contradiction. You have given two different, opposing reasons for the vote that in the end you abandoned for really shady reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
In
Indifferent on Juber Charu SG and FFA

Indifferent on Juber
That's a lot of focus on Juber for being indifferent

Going back to page 17 and to continue reading

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter