View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 05:09 PM   #130
FlynnMac
Boom.
Local FFR Person
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dump Batch Discussion Thread

From a player perspective: I would actually enjoy and play FFR more if there were 'dumps' in game, not separated to where they don't count for anything. Maybe just like a tag or something so people know. But as a player, I actually enjoy listening to good music as I play, not just the same boring assfartcore stuff, and 'dumps' really provide there where FFR lacks songwise. The idea that 'dumps' are bad and shouldn't belong feels pretty elitist to me personally, since 'dumps' don't necessarily take away from a chart's quality if done in the right manner. It just personally feels like there's a major disconnect between steppers here and players in that sense. It may just be me but I do not care in the slightest if it is technically accurate, if it is just bpm synced well enough and follows along decently, I'll like it. FFR can still have high-quality files and allow 'dumps' in game. It's not hard, just stop gatekeeping so higher level players actually have more of a reason to play the damn game.