View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 12:18 AM   #187
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

I'd rather change it now and have it be accurate now than possibly having it accurate later depending on if a file gets in or not. It can always be changed later to something that will fit.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Blooddrunk has been in-game for long enough that a v2 would be more warranted than using [Light] [Heavy] [Another].

That being said, I'll work on these tomorrow. Way too late today to initiate a work session on them.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
The artist tag removals were done a few months back by Kayla because of the fact that the "artist tags were redundant information." to my recollection. As for why some tags are still there is a mystery to me though.
To address this: They are redundant in-game at the immediate moment that you're selecting a song. They are not redundant in every other manner. Searching for a specific song? Archiving? Searching for it elsewhere / creating the paper trail for a particular song? All of it, absolutely essential in the long-term.

Batch is a shit-show since it contains all the original titles for songs, and are never updated, despite it being the go-to repository for on-site archiving of songs in FFR.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-16-2022 at 12:37 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote