View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:02 AM   #8
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: FFR keeps Crashing During Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNSforHIRE43 View Post
I have tryed downloading and i got a blue screen of death and or a computer restart i have followd other downloading instructions on youtube but they all crash when i start a song. I have a newer computer gaming pc bought at best buy this year and i cant find a reason why this game is unplayable on it just dont know what to do next.
Send BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) info on why it crashed, if any. It should give you a general reason as to why it crashed on the blue screen.

Again, you are the first instance in 2 million players where the game blue screen's or computer restarts on you from playing the game, so there is something severely wrong with your computer not pertaining to just FFR. Most information people are gonna be able to give you at this point is general hardware support, and if you have no idea how to maintenance that, then you should take your computer in to have it looked at by a professional.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote