View Single Post
Old 08-1-2021, 06:59 PM   #618
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Gonna drop some mad ramblings, some of it to myself, some of it directed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
yeah i'm not reading the second game

i'm playing straight up twg w/ no flips and i'll see bout the second when i get there
hasn't really done any of such 'seeing 'bout the second game' since getting here and there's not really a reasonable amount of time left in this day phase to be doing a deep read on multiple players.

Quote:
current reads:
kappa is town (or not wolf)
xiz is town
dbp is town
funky is (prolly) town

bugkid is null
haku is null

t-force is scum

oh shit hey i was writing this up but then i had work to do. hey guys
Have these changed for you at all since posting it/coming over to play in this game? I reckon bugkid is seeming more town-like for you because of how things have played out recently & wanting to look for bigger fish, which is the same conclusion I essentially ccame to, wonder if there's other stuff that might've changed.

FG has mentioned that both Xiz & Kappa are 'towny as fuk' and I've got the impression that Kappa/Xiz is pretty towny in nature both as lost town since their reads lists don't align very well with mine (and what I perceive is closely similar to the majority across both games minus my tunnels)

Lots of leak posts from FG mentioning their neighborhood w/ Xel that kinda screams 'I'm being pocketed' without context.

I think FG's reaction to tunneling storn as town and trying to defend people from voting on them played out terribly given storn is red now, but their current activity elsewhere in the game looks pretty clean after iso.

Directed to both Bolthy & FG, thoughts on pocketing in FG's neighborhood chat w/ Xel? I can probably pull up posts indicating some leaked opinions/context from that neighborhood but I'd like both an inside & outside opinion of that.

Quote:
oh shit sorry i didn't read all of your posts (no offense no offense i tend to just skim the long ones)

ok so

xiz- town
kappa- town
you- town
xel- town
bug- town (not my read thanks)
lewdy- town

cel- null
mcdaddio- null
haku - null
fatfuck42- null
cedo- null --> scum

freezin- scum
raeko- scum
(they're prolly not both scum tho so)
t-force- scum
ben - ?? // scum

dead folks
dbp- town
blind- town
storn- town lean
charu- town
roundbox- null
COOL updated reads. I see you're running into the exact same null on roundbox that I am. Is your reasoning for scumread on t-force specifically between DBP/force interaction, or some other reason? If some other, please hmu with why. Interested in that. You were asked this before, and didn't give a proper answer other than 'they're scum'. Also, raeko scumread for inactivity I presume?

Another good question to ask: Why do you think you died alongside cedolad & Xel (your neighborhood partner)? Something you said? Something you were becoming sure/certain of?

- Tosh 2014