View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:30 PM   #1765
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@Lewdy

Your EOD was reminiscent of the most recent TWEWY game. I remember wolfreading you at an EOD for being frozen, and I thought it was happening again. As soon as I posted my vote with my observation in tow, you made a post right around the same time that went completely against my point (you were making very surface-level posts around the same topic). I thought I was wrong about you, so I went to Haku because of their vote on Logman.
Once the heat started piling on Haku (my vote with Force and Blind was unintentionally simultaneous), I jumped off. I kinda regret it in retrospect, because I don't see any foul play with blind, and I've been pretty fond of Force's game so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
mcdaddio
you have 5 min
this post re: Celery vote
He went for an off-wagon after an unvote. Sure, you can say I did the same thing, but I'm not sure what the vote from Celery on to mcdaddio with that specific reasoning really satisfies my "yeah, this is a good reason to not jump on a train"

to a point, I do think it is a slightly bad habit of mine to be stubborn and typically give more preference to wagons I started and vote off the main stuff (early game), but eh, I think I've said enough