View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 09:11 PM   #6
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Suggestions Before I See A Psychiatrist

I can recall myself trying marijuana for the first time in my life, multiple times and getting bad trips from them. The bad trips themselves weren't so much of a concern for me, but every now and again after that experience, I will get moments of deja vu, similar to ones you may have experienced, but instead of lasting for a brief moment or a split second, they would last for 20-30 seconds straight for me. My brain would get constantly get crossed with itself, saying to itself that it's done this before, in this exact same way, this was the outcome, and this outcome happening reaffirms that I've done this before, in this exact same way, etc. etc.

It's happened less and less for me, in smaller and smaller intervals since then. It's been 6 or 7 years since then, and it's went from once every other week for 20-30 seconds to once every other month for 2-3 seconds. I kinda feel though, that we have similar cases where something misfired incorrectly in our heads, and then it just learned how to do that randomly from time to time.

I think Hakulyte's case and your own seems to lock in on the idea that the problem was created by an event and happens from time to time, just like mine. Also, it's noticeable that in all cases here, it's likely to get better as well, rather than get worse. What matters here is the acknowledgement of the issue, and taking steps to better yourself in a direction to improve against it.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote