View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 08:15 PM   #1545
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@Yoshl

If I played like you are playing this game, I would get wolf read almost instantly.
Not because your meta is not good, but because my town game cannot play at this level.

What you're reading is not someone organized with an agenda. It's someone who's failing hard to identify a friend from a foe.
That's pretty much all the meta you ever need on me unless I start winning games for the right reasons as town.
I don't think I ever singled you out as having an agenda, actually kinda the opposite, someone who's throwing out various worlds and airballing reads everywhere. I think you're quite clearly envisioning something like "this is what wolfy play is like, and this is what town play is like", when in reality it's never going to be clear cut like that. Context and situational awareness specifically for everything, such as (something that i just remembered) haku only swapped to flip flop master after it was mentioned in someone's reads.

anyways, I think i'm largely alone in reading haku as wolf, so i kinda don't want to keep rolling down this road with 45 min to EoD.

I think tforce really needs to get the ball rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.