View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 09:19 AM   #1076
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

morning groggy thoughts and responses tbh

---

there's worldsolving dbp. Analysis looks real as fuck, that's pretty much the town dbp that i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
YoshL, where do you stand with T-Force now?
I think he's still very solidly in wolf territory, I think somewhere along the line you put it pretty well, with there being much more bark than any bite.
Rather, after the first day, he hasn't done much to really expand any horizons on the majority of the playerbase -
e.g. post #843 with:
Quote:
Raeko and Shadow are town beyond all reason. Do not lynch them ever.
I'm still wary of Haku, and FG really needs to give a good explanation as to why she thought Ulle was a better source of info than FFA because I don't buy that for a second.[/quote]
which i'll probably go back and reread his posts to see if the haku waryness just popped up (which is what i think, if memmory serves correctly) or has actually developed. "still wary" being the eyebrow raise phrase.

side-comment
I thought that posts #927 and #928 (concern trolling) was hillarious to see dbp saying "i'm concerned" and then point out t-force's concern. (this doesn't really affect any read of dbp i have, it's just like hillarious classic chrispy imo)

#931 (Haku) "I'm pretty sure FFA got read as Phoenix Wright because of the narrative thing and 1-2 wolves might have openly wanted him dead."
*cough* this raises some concerns.
do you actually believe this, because i know i didn't put much credcence into things like that.

#922 (Haku again) Yoshl is just a thematic thing and the attempt at pushing me back instead of looking elsewhere. I shouldn't have been that important for him.
? the "I shouldn't have been that important for him" is so weird. I feel like i'm catching the most important information from your posts, so why shouldn't I be focusing on a lead I think will actually bear fruit
especially when stuff like post #904, where i thought i was pretty clear in what i said, took haku took so long to double back (til post like 1026)

I think Haku is moreso just being in the discussion, and stuff like post #1011 where he says:

"This might turn into an ugly Yoshl/Haku situation.
I need to solve everything else if I can."

feels also really distracting from the general conversation that was actually ahppening at the time, and kinda incorrectly focused. I also *really* hate the forceful creation of the yoshl/haku duality trying to generate even more thunderdomes with very little actual game backing, and feels like a very muted version of an omgus

------

hey sunfan, what's up though

while i think your constant "this is how Yoshl has won every single one of his scumgames from 2012 to now" is hillarious and kinda flattering, I think it's a little jarring for you to have (since the first day) been dropping random comments like "this is definitely within yoshl's scumrange don't just give him townreads" and it feels strange that you're mentioning it a lot tbh. I understand completely that like, no-one should be locking me town i guess, but at the same time it feels like such a disgustingly cheap way to throw shade my direction.

"I'm seeing some people push on Haku." also feels like a falsified way to seem to speak to a crowd that consists of yoshl, yoshl, and yoshl.
sunfan because of a lot of that, and also because i'm surprised that he hasn't actually developed any wolfreads yet? like I understand that if people play in a way that gets townread that's fine, but there's no leads or any wolfhunting sunfan right now, only shadefan in my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.