View Single Post
Old 10-8-2020, 02:59 PM   #896
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
I don't really know what I think the alien is tbh, I consider it somewhat of a threat with its weird win condition cuz as far as I can tell that means the game can just e n d at any time. But at the same time they can't really d o anything to us outside of just tryna sway the vote. The power of the alien is in the alien's hands pretty much.
Quote:
I'm headin to in-person school so gonna be MIA for the next 3 or 4 hours; I may be able to sneak on when we got computer time but until then:

XelNya what's the thing that's important that we were derailing from? I'll hopefully be able to answer that cuz I didn't know we were derailing from anything ngl.
Quote:
OK correction: The alien can't do anything to us that we know of. Just read through the thing and that Observe ability could do some nasty things. The Observe ability could also be the win condition, I'm not sure.
The joke is that even if you were truly the alien, you wouldn't even be a target priority because there's no reason for town or even wolves to priorize there atm.