Old 06-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #133
klimtkiller
D4
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament 13 Batch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Conditional Queue Files
Track Title: This looks a bit better, but I still think there are portions of that last 30 seconds or so that can be made a bit more forgiving. There’s still a couple of brief instances of 25ms (4:13ish) separated notes and having massive rolls into split-handed bursts at this speed is pretty damn rough/bordering on unfair being right at the end of a 4:30 song. Conditional queued on continued adjustment of ending.
Uploaded modifications.

because you haven't pointed it out, can i assume everything from the start of the color section to 4:10 is fine?

4:10.675 - I have reduced this burst. it was a fast 32nd burst but now it is much slower. this should make it easier to transition to split rolls. after the split rolls im hoping this is jumptrillable for the most part.

4:13.497 - i assume this is what you were talking about? i decreased the speed of the green notes and made the patterning easier. I also removed a few unnecessary notes in the following section which should make the transitions easier

Last edited by klimtkiller; 06-27-2020 at 09:21 AM..