View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 04:24 PM   #1675
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
at first I pinged Xiz for his awkwardly-phrased post about info-lynching. then he claimed and I felt better about him, until he rescinded in the literal last 20 seconds of the phase, before anyone could react to him, where he returned to wolf territory. Only more so with what I've seen from him this phase

MML spent a large amount of time preoccupied with leetic's vote on him. I agree that leetic's vote had little merit but still wanted to see what happened (I had MML as town and leetic as null). at the end of it nothing really changed and things moved on--- MML still town and leetic ???, potentially being a fill slot for a wolf team by the end of the phase

jessie has had minor spikes in activity where she commented on basic observations and engaged with funnygurl, mostly to defend herself. not a good look but apparently she might be IRL busy. light wolf lean

aside from that, iirc I interacted with Haku mostly to get him to stop wasting his time on some dumb shit. most of the time I try not to think about haku's alignment but I see no specific reason to wolf-read him and that generally is my heuristic to solving him-- light town

other reads--

ully had some weird comments that left me with a null/wolf read
bolt had a bit of mindless commentary that felt like filler null/wolf read
duskfall I had as town mostly for tone
your reads on d1 suggested to me that most of your interactions were with haku/mml/dusk/xiz, but your actual iso to me felt like you were shouting into the void rather than actually interacting with people

can you walk me through some parts of your iso where you felt like you were engaging people and kind of explain what was going through your head at the time

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless