Old 07-7-2019, 06:49 PM   #2060
funnier6
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
let it happen

i want them to learn
That doesn't work fg. People lynch town every day and literally do it again to the same people the next game. No one rememberers meta, life isnt fair.

I'd learn though fwiw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
You wanted this FunnyGirl so here you go. I tried to fucking push you to do something and you JUST WOULDN'T.
This feels extremely like you're acting out a scene in drama class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Oh cmon, don't hesitate, yell and be wrong 50 times in a row if it means you can eventually be right and get the game together. I enjoy reading thought progressions.
I dont like to be hasty. I'll argue for and against lynches and town reads but unless I actually start hard town/scum reading people there won't be any yelling. Actually probably wont be yelling anyways since ew some new dude starts yelling at everybody that he knows everything. But I will fight if I ever find anything worth fighting for. Just no clue when that'll happen other than I really dont think lynching fg or sunfan is a good idea. Also feel extreme town vibes from Storn but I have nothing to compare him to. Will reads list at some point. Also I find it kind of weird youre saying this in such a calm way cause you dont seem like a calm person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I've said it before, i'll say it again. i dont like lynching inactives D0.
We can be friends. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
unvote
perhaps funny's baiting kill as a jester sort of role. Thinking back to the boats game as that's been the only other mystery/bastard game i've been in for possible roles. If that's the case though, surely there'd be a better way to go about it. That'd be just as bad as what redblaster decided to do.
I cant remember if this was brought up already but bringing up jesters is ew.