Old 07-7-2019, 06:30 PM   #2048
funnier6
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
The game where sunfan replaced you, you hardly posted before being replaced

Well, hardly being relative

I don't think you struggle to come up with fake content as a wolf but I think you care less about making sure you have a voice I guess
Twenty five ish is relatively normal for typical low activity ZD games, you know that. I posted literally whenever I could up to and including in the car at eod just so I could be there posting! I post mercilessly regardless and you will literally never prove this I will never in my life allow my mafia game to be less active than my town game lol. If anything I have difficulties as mafia wondering how much care and will to post town funnier would have. I am town funnier and town funnier doesn't care two bits for this game and you know that. I am kinda mildly having fun though.

The caring less to have a voice part is probably accurate. I dont care to have a voice in this game because I'm not confident in reading anyone in this game even relatively well except maybe you, fg, and sunfan. I dont want to loudly proclaim my idiot reads are right when I have no reason to believe they are in fact right. I'm only a commanding force on my home turf anyways.