View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 07:59 AM   #310
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
It is actually weird to me that this message itself did not get more attention (I think I have seen a couple of people quote my reaction to it). It is a bit bizarre, and even asks most people a question that I do not think anybody answered. I also did not see a response to my questioning the second part, and my issue with saying "always sounds town just by nature" is...sweeping, and also undermining an already very slight point being made. And coming from someone who has voiced in the jTWG that town leans are basically an absence of suspicion, I am not sure this lean quite fits that mind frame.
i town read people based on how they play the game and the logic and cohesion they use and it happens that everything star-crossed says makes sense to me and i can't disagree with it
if i really had to cherry pick star, pushing on Daikyi was a good move at first but the longer it went the more conversation went from "you're wrong haku is wolfy" to "why are you not towny" and i already had slight town read on him just cause he brought good discussion points
and yeah i do go about the "innocent until proven guilty" mindset and star-crossed i just really convincing at being innocent for me