View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 02:40 PM   #66
Aquellex
Blue Kangaroo
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Trump Administration Is Trying to Get Rid of People Who Are Transgender :(

It's not surprising that the notion of L-platers driving the speed limit on highways is stepping on everyone's toes since that's what left-wing government does; it steps on peoples' toes with radical leftist ideology such as the idea that your child shouldn't be involved in a car accident. I mean I'm not saying that it is or isn't okay for your child to be involved in a car accident, in fact it doesn't matter what I think on the issue. That should be entirely up to the parents, not the state.

It's the exact same with left-wing ideologies, who have this Marxist notion of speed limit that say on Twitter that I talk too fast. And my question to them in both circumstances is exactly the same: what is the left's issue with speed? If I want people to only understand about 70% of what I'm saying, that is my right under the 1st amendment and it supersedes your feelings that 'slow and steady wins the race'.

Now isn't it interesting that the phrase that espouses the virtues of slowness has the word 'race' in it, and that is the side that the left feels most natural defending. No, it's not interesting at all. In fact, nothing is more mundane and predictable because to the left, everything is about race and never about individual choices.

Submit solo VGM charts here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
It is impossible to download and examine the FFR website's source code, which means that it is impossible to prove that FFR is not spyware. FFR also records all of your scores and restarts, and publicly broadcasts your blackflags without user consent.
Aquellex is offline   Reply With Quote