View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:37 PM   #17
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: Me and my GF are together now! But there’s a bit of a problem…

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I talked to her about this recently, and she said it was “perfectly understandable” for me to feel this way.

People blindly flaming me are not helping me, in fact, they’re making me slightly more pissed off and stressed about the whole thing.
part 1 - if you've already talked to your partner about the issue why are you bringing it up here now acting like you're unsure of how to handle the problem

part 2 - rushy didn't flame you, simply pointed out that you've very constantly been trying to push your personal life into these forums, and that there are much better places to specifically ask for advice regarding your issues. It's been a pattern of you trying to create threads to ask for help regarding xyz when there's some nice alternatives! Your big all caps post in massive font was pretty rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.