View Single Post
Old 07-7-2018, 03:55 AM   #22
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: Entropy Gain for per-receptor NPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
You have yet to implement something that doesn't require so many bans on files, and how many times I heard Etterna players say "wow this is nowhere near the rating I thought this would is worth". Now this thread is about model attributes, and if you don't feel like having a normal discussion about the various things that were mentionned so far, get lost man.
you do realize how ridiculously nonsensical this logic is right? i mean you clearly don't which is the essential problem here

im not here to help you; i did give you the information you needed to help yourself and explicitly rebuked your assessment of how patterns are unimportant and how nps metrics can be used in totality and if you stopped to think about it you would realize why ( SUPREME HINT: IT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT PATTERN CONFIGURATION HAS HIGHER POTENTIAL IMPACT ON DIFFICULTY THAN NPS )

im just here because its amusing to watch you get buttmad over my specific aversion to emotionally coddling you while giving you everything you need to figure shit out

my being an asshole has no bearing on your capacity to think about or understand things, but it's nice to see that you'll actively stymie your ability to do so just to spite me

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 07-7-2018 at 04:02 AM..
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote