View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 07:32 AM   #1919
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
Yeah I thought this was weird too.
This was regarding me being a strong town read from sunfan. Why do you consider him having a town read on me to be "weird"? You say "too" but I'm not sure backpack was implying that it was weird or simply saying it was a read from a flipped player. I think it's pretty normal for people to have reads so what makes this "weird" to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
what's actually kind of alarming is the lack of attention given to indheart so far, I almost forgot he was in the game
This coupled with
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
cause asmo's apparent top-town read onto smilefires is THE fakest thing that can ever be seen

he legit doesnt mention smilefires in an alignment-relevant sense in his ISO once unless i missed it. he mentions him a couple times such as when asmo calls me out for responding with the same sentiment smilefires and 2 others already had (but i hadnt read yet) but like

where is the "Town." read coming from?
concerns me about indheart. I'll definitely be looking into Ind today because I'm having a hard time remembering anything substantial he's done during this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected