View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #504
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
still doesn't really fit with your statement, your statement implies that you know my scumrange at least decently enough that you can say I'm not out of it. I don't think you have a good idea of what my townrange or scumrange is, maybe a little bit, but not enough that you would be able to use that to be suspicious of me which is why I'm jumping on this

what do you think my townrange is? scumrange?
What I'm basically trying to say is, I know that you're a good enough player as either alignment that it feels like getting the correct read on you is kind of a crapshoot. The thread was pretty inactive for Day 1 and it only ended on 400 posts. Without a super good thread environment, anything that you're doing right now could just as easily come from scum!AA just as well as town!AA. Hence, why I'm kind of holding my hands up in resignation this game with regards on how to actually read you.

I literally just played a towngame with you so I have a decent grasp of your towngame (I believe?) while I have two scum!AA games in my backlog (Puppies/hydra game). I think you played pretty competently in both of those scumgames.

Just. Where do I begin with actually reading you.