Old 11-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #2128
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Exactly my point, Pazz.

He claimed Vanilla town, but said "Villager/civ/town/ whatever you guys like to say" because he didn't know the name of the role he was claiming.

That's a slip if I've ever seen one. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, but I know that he's lying about his role. Could be a wolf or any kind of third-party, but he's not VT.
This is still an argument about PM semantics. People in different communities have different terms they use for the vanilla town role. Obviously, he's never played here, so he's not familiar with the term we use.

Perhaps this is a slip, perhaps he's just trying to identify our terminology. We'll only find out when he flips or at postgame.

Based on how I feel about the pool, inDheart is probably the best choice for today and I will be voting for him later. The fact he addressed pretty much nothing today and piggybacked on my concerns of you yesterday Shado makes him the most scummy in my book. Do I have regrets on not pursuing insta? NO. I'm still not done here.

I'd probably put my readometer at

Wineandbread
Pazzaz <---- TOWN

gold stinger/Shado <---- TOWN LEAN

Precarious <---- DEFEATED TOWN

Xel <---- KINDA HERE BUT NOT REALLY BUT STILL KINDA TOWN?

mellonxcollie <---- TOWN LEAN BY NEGATIVE WOLF ASSOCIATION

neeee <---- SCUM-LIKE (mostly for the hypo)

inDheart <---- SCUM GAMER

As for my thirdparty-o-meter, here are my most likely candidates if we still have one more:

Shado
mellonxcollie