View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:09 PM   #1780
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

***public service announcement***

My profile says female and everyone else calls me "she" and "her", you can call me that too. Every single game at least two people call me him/her or they

Assuming my gender is male is better than the weird him/her thing where it makes it seem like you're afraid to call me a girl. It's not only annoying it's confusing to read so many different pronouns which makes it seem like you are talking about multiple players. it's really annoying to happen EVERY game. yes I am a girl on the internet but it's not that hard.

This goes for the other girls too because I'm sure this is also annoying to them

ANYWAYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
The listing of alot of bad stuff, with the 1 qualification to be able to put them in null reads
I listed one bad thing, his post/timing with his Storn vote. and then one thing that put him to ?????. I know because of Tokzic's personality that we can't read into his timing or lack of posting too much, because he is a flakey mofucka.

I definitely understand the suspicion around Tokzic and I agree with it and do find him suspicious, which is why he is in my ?????? pile. but I think we need to examine him from the lens of how he would act as a player.

I don't know where you got the idea that my ????? was a null pile btw. I stated at the bottom of my post that I believe there are wolves in that pile. I called it ??????? because those are the people I need to look into further and am confused about, it's not a null list.

Quote:
also, the bold at the beginning seems odd to me as well, because I used that exact reasoning in my scumread of tokzic, and if mellon was sheeping me on it, thats fine; but if they were sheeping me on it, then why do they not have any semblence of a read on me at all?
I did not have time to read your posts... that's why there's no read on you. I definitely was not sheeping you. I used extremely basic reasoning and it's weird that you would even jump to a "sheeping" conclusion.

Quote:
seems like they are picking and choosing who to talk about, which is inherently scummy.
Literally exactly what you just did

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected