View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #1413
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?
Pazzaz cus he outed his role already and has nothing left to offer statistically which is something wolves should probably have on the table for themselves

Xelnya cus he outed himself in EoD d0 and wanted people to vote for him rather than a good role. Makes it seem like taking a bullet for a town role rather than vanilla town.

Wineandbread I like his reads lists

inDheart I like his reads lists

Haku I cannot be fucked to read his shit

YoshL could go neutral but really all I got to go off is the early aggression

Precarious cannot be fucked to push since he hasn't really done any commenting at all

ShadoWolfe because he says lots of stuff that seems smart

Andy because he is a noob making constant bad mistakes and it's representative of my first game as town

storn because storn should have died d0 like his flair text should said

DFR because just stooped off after a good outburst in the start and just never really took off from there

V because no posts but words that butter my ear holes

MML because ya format your posts like shit and makes me think you're responding to every little thing to cover ur ass

Zenith because I didn't like his attitude d0 and his long string of posting d1 makes me think he's trying to do the same thing as MML

roundbox because the dude is obviously a fool like it's so OBviOUS

- Tosh 2014