View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #2072
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
One last thing, dude. That's how we've been going about it basically since I've subbed it. Don't you go giving me hell for using that logic when PoE is all anyone else has used for the last 2 day phases.

Try again, dipship
you're saying that people have been using PoE for the last 2 day phases, which is pretty dumb, and kinda insulting to actually every other player in this game

the reason i bring up your reasoning is because it's pretty wrong, and you don't really have any other logic to show for it. you haven't addressed any interactions that i have had, or any of the flipped people's reads about me. That's been the rest of the people in this game, and so far all you've done is try and push me, (from what i'm seeing) because the big voices are also pushing in that direction. You can say that i haven't put in work at all, but then clearly you haven't been reading, or keeping up properly, which is amazing that i can personally say that given that my investment in this game has been lackluster for my own standards.

i enjoy that you try to take my insults and hurl them back at me though, especially since you still haven't illustrated any substance to your read other than "THIS CANT BE YOSHL TOWN GUYS THATS MY REASONING HES NOT ACTING TOWN"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.