View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 12:19 PM   #136
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenorosth View Post
No offense, uh. But you sure you didn't get the wrong files for d3 and d4? I don't get it. Overall, the d4 file seems easier to me. Then again I've got a shit score on both, and if enough people play, I'm probably out round 1, because I can't even touch my top score, and it's not even a FC. Tough luck.

Quote:
I might as well be in D4 then, since it's the easier file.
Can you explain how being bad at the D3 file and better (still not that good) at the D4 file merits a bump to D4? As a D4 player, ideally, you should be able to AAA (or at least low SDG) D1, D2, and D3 in round 1. The fact that you're not even remotely close to the D3 AAA suggests that you don't belong in D4. In fact, it shows that you have a gap in your skillset that needs to be worked on, as bmah said.

Quote:
No, I don't. For me it's not about seeing the patterns. It's about it being physically possible for me. Slowing it down doesn't help, and I've already tried multiple times at 0.8 and 0.7. Personally, I don't think I'll see round 2 of d3 if everyone manages to play, so honestly, it wouldn't matter if I'm in d7. :P
Did I just witness first-hand a D3 player complaining about physical capability???

Last edited by rushyrulz; 06-25-2016 at 12:28 PM..
rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote