View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 01:10 PM   #1628
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Hakulyte, I pointed out what your argument against me was. It essentially boiled down to "i'm being attacked and someone's reaction testing me, therefore he's a wolf"

literally, all you had to do is take one step further, be like "oh, people reaction testing to gain information about other people so that they can read others better, that's something that a ______ would do".

Why do you think i was reaction testing you? So that I could immediately shove onto your face and be like "THIS GUY'S A WOLF LETS KILL HIM" no matter what you said? Have you also not noticed that everyone and their mom is currently townreading you right now, and that me being the only person shaking a stick at you shouldn't have mattered, and that I'm coming into this game like 3 phases late, and still require a lot of information?

etc. etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.