View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #9
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: What's the next step for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
If you have an idea of having another site to modify permission information, we could always try to plan something out so information only needs to be changed in one place as opposed to 3 or 4 different places, and some stats pages could even be created.
The wiki can do quite a lot, it allows for everyone to contribute or pick up the task if I ever quit or lose the function of my arms in a pogo stick accident. At the same time, the thread allows for a quick overview of all the permissions... Don't know of any website that can do both, if I think of one, I'll make sure to let you know.

Quote:
I would be in support of creating a new site where tasks can be added with a progress meter and a description so that a visual can be given on all current tasks that relate to what you're doing. The specifics on what should be on such a site is up for discussion though.
That's a interesting project and could be an incentive for people to help around the site. I prefer that it would be implemented (or embeded) to FFR directly, on the front page or in another section.
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote