View Single Post
Old 02-9-2016, 10:18 PM   #1189
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
well clearly he was but if i may... my night kill was hinging on the fact that choof wasn't actually trucy... i thought that there was a much bigger chance that choof saw some soft that i missed and figured out who the last PR was. because my clear nightkill would be choof there was no way that a PR WOULDN'T be targeting him. since i also kind of needed YoshL to die... well... its all explained in my decent into madness in the woof night chatr...
if someone else was truly the last town power role, they would have counterclaimed. As a town aligned player, you might make a fake blue claim d1, however in this case, choof was the final power role, and any other claim would have nullfied that. You tinfoiled way too hard dude, if you had just taken everything as is, choof dies, and you continue on. Getting rid of me putting pressure on you is secondary to getting rid of confirmed players i would think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.