View Single Post
Old 12-2-2015, 11:33 PM   #160
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: Song Corrections [NEED FEEDBACK]

Yeah, hum, I'm "done". All songs have been researched and all entries have been updated : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=0&vpid=A2

Took like, what, at least 3 years ? ...

And it's still not ready for implementation (we're getting there), there's a few cases that I need to go through with Crazyjayde and classical songs will likely need a separate thread just for it. These are the steps I'm expecting for the full implementation of the changes :

1. Gathering feedback (??????????????????????????????????????????) from users that can help with those red and yellow cases + help by Crazyjayde somehow
2. What the fuck should we do with classical music (how to write the titles)
3. Finishing up a few details on the song pages (bpm for songs, FFR Perfect Project)
4. Updating musician's pages on the wiki, they're obsolete now
5. Updating musician's homepage in the song list. Either we a) simply update with more recent links b) link their pages on the wiki - which can then show multiple links and additional cool infos, seriously c) create new pages on the website that will serve the same purpose than the wiki, is something like this in the plans? let me guess : we thought about it, but no, it won't get done?*
6. Genre research (gathering feedback from users as well)
7. Category research (Dance, Dance 2, Arcade, Hip-Hop, etc.)

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. Will edit if I need to.

* Or at least making song pages show more useful information about songs, adding those fields would be nice : album, cover art, song release date, aka, composer/arranger/performer/remixer/featuring, bpm, etc. etc... Maybe we can use the wikia api to display them because I got all that shit sorted out over there.

Sorry if I sound blunt. I'm not targetting anybody. I just want to get things rolling.

Last edited by noname219; 12-2-2015 at 11:43 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote