noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: honest question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScylaX View Post
Actually I still don't know if it's a good/decisive argument, as I personnally started playing spread with my arrow keys too, just like playing one-handed may come naturally. It's not obvious how it makes playing with both your indexes more practical or how it was a decisive reason to foster index style, you clearly restrict yourself from laying the fingers that you keep over your keyboard on your arrow keys.
Here's some very early answers :

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkatana View Post
I use two fingers, which are my right index and ring finger. It just feels uncomfortable any other way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiWonr View Post
well my 1 hand is more accurate and ive been doing it for 8 months while what me and my friend call pecking (2handed with index's) is a tad more fun and better for fast runs, but alot less accurate. On slow songs i 1hand and on fast i 2 hand. Im happy because i just fc'ed FF7 battle theme 2handed, and am on the hi scores for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
2 index fingers is a pwnage setup dude.

actually its my favorite.

cause its fun as hell, you can hit really fast arrows and you don't get tired. you can also hit basically every arrow patten with ease...except turn/spin stuff which can be really annoying.

being good 1 handed is the most impressive. and anyone who thinks 1 handed is easier because of 3 fingers is wrong. very wrong.
Also Arch0wl was an index player :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
I use 2 fingers, my index finger on my right hand and my index finger on my left hand.
But yeah, once you reach a certain level of ability, 2-handed directional keys was considered a better technique than index.

Last edited by noname219; 09-18-2015 at 04:16 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote