View Single Post
Old 09-5-2014, 05:11 AM   #512
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: Hearthstone

I think your luck rubbed off on me dude. wtf

This is freakishly coincidental but I also lost 14 ranked games in a row yesterday (Unprecidented, I've never lost more than 6-7 in a row before having been playing this game for like a year now?) with my best Zoo deck.

A deck I've historically taken past rank 5 that has a > 50% WR at that level (absolutely nothing wrong with the deck).

Some of the shit I saw yesterday brought me to the point of this: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c6/c6e18...393f7b3122.jpg

I was just stunned, over and over again each match. It was unreal to the point I had wished it was recorded because it would have been a lot of reddit karma. After awhile I just started calling out the worst possible play for me each turn and my opponent almost always delivered.

This one pally has two minions of the board to my 3. He true silvers on turn 6 and equalities. He decides to run his face into my 9/1 voidterrorto take 7 damage instead of my 1/1 voidcaller (...keep in mind that both of his minions were hero powers and die anyway). At this point I figure the reign of terror must be over because that was one of the most Dennis plays I've ever seen, only to have him pyro equality me the following turn after I dump most of my hand, followed by a double consecrate on turn 8 to clear me again after I dump the rest of my hand the following turn.

To be fair, at the start of the season the games are always harder but I saw some weird shit yesterday. Gonna take a break for a week I think.

Last edited by Reach; 09-5-2014 at 05:18 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote