View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 11:02 AM   #1400
TWG Jafar
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Here's where I'm at right now, using a bunch of Hades quotes that I wanted to use a lot earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Hades View Post
You refuse to make reads because it doesn't suit you, and then you get upset when people focus on you? Extremely wise decision making.

Now you want everyone else to come to your rescue because...

Physician, heal thyself
In refrence to Hook on D1. Feels like a an atempt to further push the hook wagon. It's always good to have miltipule wagons rolling D1, because one of them will probably go through.

I feel like this gives Hook a pretty big villian lean. If you go back to the beginning of D2, Hades is using the Hook hate in an attempt to clear auto. We know Auto is also a Hero now. This was bait.

Hook's a pretty solid villian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Hades View Post
Has The Queen posted yet?

Aside from her, I think we still need to hear more from Dr. Facilier and Jafar.

Both of them have been sorely lacking in presence.

Really? I'm interested that just facilier and myself were named and not Randall/Shere Kahn. Are these hero UTR omissions? See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Shere Khan View Post
i mean he waited to put one of the final votes on hades and he was pretty much saying in that post "oh lol look at me im trying to dissociate myself from the team by namedropping but ill state that i don't have them as my main suspicion butttt i will pretend to be down to kill him if it comes up."

After the Hades Lynch, Immediatley calling out Auto.

Shere Kahn looks Villian. This is a good post. Mabe more to come.