View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #219
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Sign-ups open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
What in the actual fuck. None of this can be subjective. That's why the board has to come to complete agreement upon division placement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
What in the actual fuck. None of this can be subjective. That's why the board has to come to complete agreement upon division placement.
There's A LOT of variables into play here. Trying to come up with one master formula isn't going to cut it. That's why we have judges in the first place, to judge. Guidelines are a good source to get started in terms of division placement but trying to come up with a master formula that takes each and every single possible song and score combination in the levelranks is just unfeasible; it takes a human eye and intuition to be able to determine how a set of levelranks corresponds to a division placement. Any formula or algorithm to place people might be good in terms of estimation, but it isn't going to work 100% of the time.

(If I misinterpreted your post (which I think I might have done), I apologize ahead of time)

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing